📜• 네이버 오늘의 회화
i got a phone call from tom earlier. 아까 톰에게서 전화가 왔었어.
Really? How is he doing? 정말 ? 어떻게 지낸대?
He’s too busy to attend our family party next week. 그는 너무 바빠서 다음 주에 우리 가족 파티에 참석할 수 없다네.
why is he having any problems?왜? 무슨 문제라도 있는 거야?
📚too ~ to
• She’s too busy to attend the graduation ceremony at school.
• They’re too lazy to work as student leader.
• she’s too small to reach the book on the top shelf
📘there’s nothing can do
• there’s noting we can do to change the schedule for the holidays.
• there’s noting she can do to catch up with here assignment she is behind in
• there’s noting he can do to get promotion at work
📙should have + p.p.
• We should have notified Dr’ Park that we weren’t coming to class last week
• they should have attended the party to have delicious food
• he should have called me about the meeting because i’m forgetful
busy / travel / another / country / cancel
idealize[ aɪˈdiːəlaɪz ]
- 1. 동사 이상화하다
add[ æd ]
- 1. 동사 첨가[추가]하다, 덧붙이다
forlorn[ fərˈlɔːrn ]
- 1. 형용사 쓸쓸해 보이는
diminutive[ dɪˈmɪnjətɪv ]
- 1. 형용사 아주 작은
considerable[ kənˈsɪdərəbl ]
- 1. 형용사 상당한, 많은