📜• 네이버 오늘의 회화
How’s your new team’s office?새로 이전한 너희 팀 사무실은 좋아?
Well it’s as normal as the former office.음 이전 사무실처럼 평범해
it thought it would be special because of the new location.나는 새로운 위치라고 해서 특별한 줄 알았어.
Offices are all the same. 사무실이 거기서 거기지.
i’m not very happy moving because it’s a hassle . 난 이사하는 게 번거로워서 별로 달갑지가 않아.
i see you don’t know unless you experience it. 그렇구나 겪어보지 않으면 모르는 거야.
i can’t wait for my work to get back on track. 빨리 업무가 정상화 됐으면 좋겠다.
i hope you don’t work overtime because of the move 이사 때문에 야근하지 않기를 바랄게.
📚as normal as
• the principal of our school is as normal as other teachers.
• Living in a different culture is not as normal as living in the one you are used to.
• the economy is as normal as it get unless a crisis occurs
📘it’s a hassle
• it’s a hassle studying in a noisy place.
• it’s a hassle to receive a phone call from a stranger in the evening
• it’s a hassle to work on the weekend
📙to get back on track
• Let’s hope to get back on track on the job
• maybe, they’ll be able to get back on track after their separation
• perhaps, we’ll be able to get back on track after the stock market goes up
former/ location / same / hassle / track
restrain[ rɪˈstreɪn ]
- 1. 동사 (특히 물리력을 동원하여) 저지[제지]하다
author[ ˈɔːθə(r) ]
- 1. 명사 작가, 저자
factual[ ˈfæktʃuəl ]
- 1. 형용사 사실에 기반을 둔, 사실을 담은
divulge[ daɪˈvʌldʒ ]
- 1. 동사 (비밀을) 알려주다[누설하다]
deputize[ ˈdepjutaɪz ]
- 1. 동사 (보통 상급자의 직무를) 대행하다