📜• 네이버 오늘의 회화
how’s your new job going? 새로 들어간 회사는 어때?
Well, i think it’s a very special company 음 굉장히 특별한 회사인 것 같아.
What do you mean? 그게 무슨 뜻이야?
i work at the office during the first and second week of every month.매주 첫째,둘째 주는 사무실에서 근무해
and than i have to work at home during the third and forth weeks 그리고 셋째,넷째 주는 집에서 근무해야 해.
wow that doesn’t sound very stable. 와 별로 안정감이 없게 들리는데?
I’ve never heard of that type of work 그런 근무 형태는 한 번도 들어본 적 없어.
The new atmosphere is good on the other hand 새로운 분위기라 한 편으론 좋아.
Everything’s new 모든 게 새롭거든
📚doesn’t sound very stable
• the new CEO doesn’t sound very stable
• the current situation doesn’t sound very stable
• the present relationship with her doesn’t sound very stable
📘get used to any patterns
• it is hard to get used to any patterns in my present circumstances.
• to get use to any patterns in the actual test, you need to take many mock tests
• they are now getting used to any patterns in new forms of English test.
📙on the other hand
•on the other hand our department’s sales performance has improved a lot this month
•i like omelets for breakfast, but on the other hand fish and tartar sauce is good too
• the economy is going great, but on the other hand , inflation is rising
mean /office / sauce / stable / pattern / atmosphere
habitat[ ˈhæbɪtæt ]
- 1. 명사 서식지
habit[ ˈhæbɪt ]
- 1. 명사 버릇
date[ deɪt ]
- 1. 명사 (특정한) 날짜
heritage[ ˈherɪtɪdʒ ]
- 1. 명사 (국가·사회의) 유산
deficient[ dɪˈfɪʃnt ]
- 1. 형용사 (필수적인 것이) 부족한[결핍된]