📜• 네이버 오늘의 회화
Did you have trouble with your boss again? 또 상사랑 문제가 있었지?
yes i think i’ll be leaving earlier than scheduled 응 예정보다 퇴사가 앞당겨 질 것 같아.
Did you fin a new job? 새로운 직장을 찾은 거야?
No. now i’m hastily deciding because of my boss 아니 지금은 상사 때문에 충동적으로 결정한 거야.
Calm down if i were you i’d get another job and quit 침착해 내가 너라면 다른 직장을 구하고 그만두겠어
That’s a good idea 좋은 생각이네
But i don’t think we need talk about this at work
하지만 직장에서 이런 이야기를 할 필요는 없을 것 같아.
of course let’s keep it quiet 맞아 조용히 눈치 못 채게 해야지
Thank you for your practical advice 현실적인 조언 고마워
📚did you have trouble with
• she asked me did you have trouble with the new counselor?
• Do you have trouble with the computer at work?
• Did you have trouble with your boss today?
📘leave earlier than
• Leaving earlier than expected is against the school rules?
• Leaving earlier than the others will help you avoid the traffic jam
• You’ll have to leave earlier than others to take a seat
•You should keep quiet when the speaker is talking
•We need to keep quiet about the new policy until the president announces it
•All the people should keep quiet in the national cemetery
trouble / leave / hastily /calm / practical
easily[ ˈiːzəli ]
- 1. 부사 쉽게, 수월하게, 용이하게
acquaint[ əˈkweɪnt ]
- 1. 동사 익히다, 숙지하다
conveyance[ kənˈveɪəns ]
- 1. 명사 수송, 운송
brisk[ brɪsk ]
- 1. 형용사 빠른; 바쁜
assorted[ əˈsɔːrtəd ]
- 1. 형용사 여러 가지의, 갖은